HOUSE UNIT $999.
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS for ADAPTABLE UNITS W/ NATIONAL PIPE THREAD (NPT) INSET WITHOUT UNIONS FOR FLEXIBLE PIPE LINES
All the illustrations on this instruction sheet show typical plumbing methods. Actual installations must be adapted to individual requirements and regional codes. The author has made every effort to insure accuracy and reliability of the information and instructions. However, neither the author nor the manufacturer will accept responsibility for misinterpretation of the directions or human error. The end user assumes complete and total responsibility for installation errors.
Know where the main water shut off is located before starting.
Since installation of this unit can be adapted in many ways, WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND INSTALLATION BY A LICENSED PLUMBER.
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT YOUR UNIT
• The NPT House Unit installation is easily adaptable for a variety of flexible waterline pipes and fixtures.
* The unit can be mounted in any position, with the water entering in from either side.
• Avoid leaving this unit in freezing temperatures with residual water inside, as impaired function may result.
• Dropping unit may impair function.
• This unit will become brittle and may become weakened or impaired if left exposed to the sun for an extended period of time.
• Avoid installing this unit where the unit will be exposed for extended time periods to hot water above 140 degrees.
• Before installation, drain the hot water heater for a few minutes to flush sediment/old deposits that may have collected in your hot water tank. Failure to do so may result in sediment showing up in your drinking water. (Using an experienced plumber may be wise.)
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
House Unit with NPT Inset
Close up of one end of the unit
Unit Size Included: ☐ 11⁄4” ☐ 1” ☐ 3⁄4” ☐ 1⁄2”
1• Locate the valve that turns off the water source.
2• Turn it OFF.
3• Open a nearby cold water faucet. (Cold water faucets are generally on the right side of the faucet unit.) Leave open until water stops flowing to insure water is completely turned off and to relieve pressure. Then shut off the faucet. (Turning off the faucet prevents excess air from entering water lines.)
4• Your purchase includes the Adaptable House Unit with NO fittings. (see adjacent picture)
5• The unit as shipped may be installed easily on any 11⁄4” or smaller pipe. Fittings will be supplied by plumber/installer with connectors of their choice.
6• Installation will be in accordance with the type of connections chosen.
7• Hold the unit in the place where the water pipeline is to be cut out to insure enough space is available. (length and depth)
8• Cut the water pipeline to the desired length using an appropriate cutting tool.
Note: Residual water may be present in the line.
9• Retain and store removed water pipeline for future use as a bypass, incase the water unitis removed at a later date.
10. Install the unit with the connectors chosen (by the plumber/installer).
11. Turn on the water supply line.
12. Check for leaks in the system.
13. Then turn on a nearby water faucet to purge air out of water line until the water runs smoothly and all the burping has stopped.
14. That was easy!
IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL NOTES:
1. Structured water will clean all calcium and aggregate deposits in your waterpipes,and appliances that use water. So, all existing deposits need to be flushed as much as possible. Your water may be milky or discolored until the deposits have been flushed out completely, especially in older homes.
2. You may wish to contact an experienced plumber to drain the sediment in the bottom of your water heater. If your water heater has not been drained periodically the drain valve at the bottom may be corroded and may need to be replaced. The water heater may need to be drained weekly until all loosened deposits are flushed out.
For questions call 928-592-5334 or e-mail us at email@example.com
Congratulations! You have just installed a Natural Action Technologies Structured Water Unit. Thanks for helping maintain a green earth environment.