*Top 7 Raw Thoughts on Eating For the Mind
1) The neurochemicals natural foods contain help you concentrate, tune motor skills, keep you motivated, magnify memory, speed reaction times, defuse stress, and prevent brain aging.
2) A healthy heart makes for a healthy brain, it’s a blood flow thing
3) Broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, spinach, collards, mustard greens, kale, swiss chard, and bok choy help memory function because of their phytonutrients: anthocyanin and quercetin FOR THOSE OF US ENTERING THE COOL SEASON, IT’S THE
PERFECT TIME OF YEAR FOR PLANTING ALL OF THESE BRAINFOODS! #HomeGrown
4) Onions have been used in India as a folk remedy to boost memory for centuries.
5) an Australian study found that eating plenty of foods rich in folic acid was associated with faster information processing and memory recall.
6) Antioxidants in Chocolate may help lower levels of cortisol—the so-called stress hormone
7)Researchers have found that the carnosic acid in rosemary is neuroprotective, which aids prevention of Alzheimer’s disease and other neurodegenerative brain disorders.