INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR GARDEN UNIT
All the illustrations on this instruction sheet show typical plumbing methods. Actual installations must be adapted to individual requirements and regional codes. The author has made every effort to insure accuracy and reliability of the information and instructions. However, neither the author nor the manufacturer will accept responsibility for misinterpretation of the directions or human error. The end user assumes complete and total responsibility for installation errors.
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT YOUR UNIT
• The unit may be threaded easily on to a standard garden faucet and a standard garden hose.
• Avoid leaving this unit in freezing temperatures with residual water inside, as impaired function may result.
• Dropping unit may impair function.
• This unit will become brittle and may become weakened or impaired if left exposed to the sun for an extended period of time.
• If unit is buried in dirt, any brass fittings must be covered or sealed from the dirt, as nature will break down the brass.
• Avoid installing this unit where the unit will be exposed for extended time periods to hot water above 140 degrees.
• If applicable, clean by soaking the unit in a bath of water and apple cider vinegar. Unit is dishwasher safe.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
Garden Unit with Connectors Attached
• Thread top (female end) of garden unit on to the faucet.
• Thread standard garden hose to the bottom of the Garden Unit.
• Be sure to tighten sufficiently to avoid leakage.
* Turn on the water and ENJOY!
Your installation is now complete!
That was easy!
IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL NOTES
1. When using the Garden Unit for drinking water, a white, non-toxic hose is recommended. This white hose is available from camping, RV, and most hardware stores.
For questions call 928-592-5334 or e-mail us at email@example.com
You have just installed a Natural Action Technologies Structured Water Unit.
Thanks for helping maintain a green earth environment.